Sunday, January 23, 2011

anime~♥




for 3 weeks, i watched 3 animes straight.
2 with 30 episodes and the other one with 40 episodes.
my primary school friend say i kisiao d~ xD
i borrowed her my Yumeiro Patissierre CD.
she ask me how long can finish watching.
because got 65 episodes.
i say i dunno.
cus i fever and i watch from morning straight to night 11 xD
after half an hour i going 2 watch another new anime.
my aim is: faster watch all nice anime before Febuary comes.
Febuary need to serious already >:( YOSHHH!!!
so AhYing aaa~
dun keep saying you kisiao or something arr~
u should be grateful to know i only kisiao for 1 month.
i oso dunno what u shld be grateful for. :P
watched Vampire Knight, Bokura Ga Ita, Fruits Basket.....
I WANT THE NANA, ITAZURA NA KISS AND LOVELY COMPLEX CD!!!!!!
神!私にこれらのCDを与える!!
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


xoxo
Sabrina サブリナ

No comments:

Post a Comment