Tuesday, May 17, 2011

hair loss...UGH


I AM BACKKKKKKKK
from two months not updating bloggg
cus addicted to tumblr YAY
well its obvious that my blog has a TOTAL MAKEOVER
some widgets. new template, new colours and fonts bla bla bla
HAIRR LOSSS
my GOSH
prolematic
every single time i slid my hair with mua fingers, (not even tangled)
2 strands fall off.
UGHHHHHHHH
PISSES ME OFF
now i can actually just use one hand to grip my hair.
its like scale factors.
my hair before : my hair now = 2 : 1
im serious.
the scrunchies i use now all very loose
if i cut my hair,
my life would be miserable AGAIN.
being teased by some people T~T
well at least now the only person i kno that wouldn't give a fuck about my hair is kuan, ying and SiewJean.
thanks guys :)
but still.
if i cut, i need to waste time on blow drying my hair,
keep on curling it inwards, which sometimes may be a failure.
. . . . .
can someone just kill me?
im right over here you know.
but i think imma wait till i get my mid term results.
if i get average 80%,
then i get to have a heating set.
which means, straightener, curling iron with every inches..YOU NAME IT.
then i can cut short.
weeeeeeeelllllll
i had to make a choice between an iPod or heating tools.
but i think heating tools i need them more than iPod.
its urgent matter.
so long suckaaaasss :)

xoxo Sabrina ă‚”ăƒ–ăƒȘナ

No comments:

Post a Comment