Sunday, June 12, 2011

FUCK OFF YOU BASTARD!!

seriously my maths tuition teacher needs to get a life >:(
i cant believe i am still alive today,
with all his dipshit and nonsense every sunday that i have to face.
you got a problem with me doing my work fast ahead?
you got a FUCKING PROBLEM with my work with some liquid paper?
well if you have,
JUST FUCKING FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ugh if you want to seduce people,
go find some prostitutes or sluts to seduce.
better, find someone with the age of 70++
the tuition centre is not a place for you to have fun.
you are now STILL not jobless yet.
if i fucking call my mum to fucking sue you,
then you'll see that you are fucking jobless then.
MAN!!! if i had then rights to punch someone like you,
i would totally fucking puch you in the face,
and i would step on you till you bleed.
if you don't think that i can actually scratch you till you bleed,
i got someone to fucking show you that i scratched before.
AND!!!!
IF YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW HOW TO SPEAK CHINESE,
DON'T SPEAK THEN!!!?
some teachers try to speak chinese cus they're trying to learn.
and the students will laugh along and teach them.
WHAT ABOUT YOU!????
acting all high and mighty as if you know how to speak!
WHAT 表妹!表妹!
I AM NOT YOUR DAMN COUSIN SISTER!!!!
WHEN THE HELL AM I YOUR COUSIN!!????
IF I WAS, I WOULDNT EVEN TAKE YOU AS MY COUSIN!!!
and oh!
you are ONE RUDE DOUCHE.
there is a pair of twins in class,
then you know what he said?
"hey you two look quite alike! so, do you guys have the same dad and different mothers?"
OMFGGGGGGG!!!
THAT IS SO FUCKING INSULTING!
I BET HE HAS 50 CHILDREN!!!!
PLAYING AROUND WITH OTHER PEOPLE!
and my friend's name isn't 'Angel! Angel!'
ITS ANGELA!
you seriously need more oral and theory practice.
don't freaking call by people's name if you can't remember like even ONCE!
people usually can't remember in the first place, but they do after a period of time.
BUT NOT YOU!!!

P/S: if you fucking call me 'hey beautiful!','BABY','sexy' or whatever shit, the next day you'll find yourselves in the dump and as you look at the mirror, you will think you really need a MAJOR plastic surgery. :)

Thank You ♥



xoxo
Sabrina サブリナ

No comments:

Post a Comment