Friday, August 26, 2011

found a way :D



for me,
if i diet my hair sure fall alot.
sooooO~
recently those who are in the same school as me,
you know that we have exam.
this time,
im taking this a little more serious.
so i put my mac apart from me,
start studying.
after a week,
everyone only says:
'eh! JingXuan! you think jorr lehh!'
and im there like wtf.
because,
exam=study=depressed=EAT A LOT AND DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
yea thats the kind of person i am.
im sure alot of you out there oso like dat de~hehe
so i kept thinking....
why i these few days eat more that usual,
but still thinner?
i told me mom about what pple's been telling me,
then she say mayb because of the studying.
:o
never thought of that :D
alot of focus.
thats what's the cause.
GUESS WHAT!!
the studying really paid off :)

ENG-UNKNOWN
BM-P1:21,P2:UNNKOWN
SC-P1+P2:74
GEO-69.5 (considered 70 i think)
SEJ-sadly still fail :(
MATH-FUCKSHITT!!!! I WAS AIMING FOR A!!! THEN STUPID CARELESS MISTAKE TRIPPED ME INTO THE RABBIT HOLE!!! FUCK!!!!!!!
5 MORE MARKS A JORR!!
KH-sadly still same position. 60

oOOoOoOoOoO~
next week holiday jorr.
but alot of homework TT
sooooooooooooooo
might clear up the spider webs of this place when i'm free next week :)

xoxo
リンゴ

No comments:

Post a Comment