Friday, October 12, 2012

こんにちわ!(*´・v・)

hahaha you might be wondering what i wrote as my blogpost today (´・ω・`)
I said konnichiwa :)
now I'm getting the heck of typing in Japanese.
all that's left now is to memorize all the characters.
let me explain. (so far what i know from Tenyami sensei)
Hiragana is for normal speaking uses. For example, おはいようございます。
I just said good morning.
Katakana is for objects or a person's name. To be precise, Kata Nama Khas.
For example, サブリナ。
I just said Sabrina.
If you wanna say a sentence that contains both Hiragana and Katakana (in computer),
you'll have to switch. For example: こんにちわ!私名わ、リンゴです!
what I said was: Hello/Good afternoon! My name is Ringo!
okok enough of Japanese.
so for some people, they should already know that I'm cosplaying during Comic Fiesta.
first time experience, so....
よろしく御願します!! (I will be in your care)
omg lucky Eunice and YongXi :(
they get to go to the Japan field trip...
IT WAS MY DREAM TO GO JAPAN WITH MY FRIENDS.
DAMN YOU RADIOACTIVE.
DAMN YOU SHORT JAPANESE SCHOOL VISIT.
。・゚゚・(>д<;)・゚゚・。 

*sob*
to be precise, it was our dream  (*´;ェ;`*) 
but I'm still going Shanghai and a few other cities in China :D
never thought I would visit China.
I really don't like China.
even though I'm chinese. *shrugs*
well mommy persuaded me into visiting there,
because originally we were planning to visit HongKong and Macau.
Unfortunately the tour was EXTREMELY expensive.
RM4000++ just for 5 days.
For this Shanghai + 3 other cities,
it just costs RM3000++ per person for 9 days.
Probably my first trip overseas with so many days.
YAYYYYY
but anyways November and December is going to be a busy month. (for me)
November's my birthday, and I'm leaving the day after my birthday.
so its like a big present for me. wtf.
err need to sort out some few things for cosplay since finals are over.
need to go get some makeup supplies to cover up my horrible skin flaws :s
pick up my order from YongXi.
well it depends who I will go out with because if my package is due to the hols,
I'll need to go out with her.
If my packages reach before hols, 
I can just ask her pass the stuff in school.
*cross fingers*
December, a few days after my trip ends,
I'll have to rush to Kulim for my uncle's wedding.
CONGRATTTTSSSS :D
yeah
most likely going to be a fun month these 2 months....I hope....
report card day....
the day that ruin's my holiday mood.

okok 
I'm supposed to study for my finals now but I'm blogging. 
*shameless*
byee readers <3 p="p">

xoxo
リンゴ

No comments:

Post a Comment