Thursday, November 4, 2010

3rd Nov. THE BEST DAY EVERRR!!! :D

i know today is 4th of Nov.
lemme bring you back to yesterday xD
3rd Nov 2010: Cempaka Schools field trip.
almost being silver expedition just say in one day,
and awsomer than Silver :)
i can tell you,
it is THE best day of my entire life :D
i am sooooo damn happy i can't even describe it now...
i'm actually slamming my desk right now...
overreacting again...== sorry...
jumped off a rock yesterday :)
thats whats awsome.
used up all my energy,
didn't have the mood to eat lunch,
and besides, someone stole my fried rice :P
dunno who.
i wanted to do a few more jumps.
but then i scared the other time my hair covering my view again,
and i go out of control.
it made me think i was drowning that time :D
I SOOO DAMN REGRET NOT JUMPING AGAINNNN!!!!! :(
luckily yesterday tuition,
tchr let us watch movie.
if not i will seriously fall to the floor.
damn exhausting.
reach home.
got a sofa pillow from the living room.
put it on the floor and i toppled down.
didn't want to sleep on the bed first.
cus haven't take a bath although already 10:30
and my pants were dirty.
and NOOOOO!!!
i haven't find out where the heck is my wallet :(
okkies...
stomach ache :((
mayb yesterday accidentally ate too much sand :0
byiess ~:D

xoxo
Sabrina ă‚”ăƒ–ăƒȘナ

No comments:

Post a Comment