Monday, December 6, 2010

one week freedom xD

my mum and dad went to korea.
and guess what.
i confessed to my parents about my missing camera.
dad called me an idiot.
yepp.
couldn't blame him.
it was my fault that i lost it.
i should've told them right after it was gone :(
now i cant get a new one.
poor me.
xD
anyways, planning to make japanese food 4 the whole week.
but too lazy :P
keep online only~...
went grocery shopping and finally got a Gobstopper :D
sorta nice though.
and last day of my cousins camp, brought back LOTS of snacks...
HOW AM I GONNA DIET!!???
JAPANESE FOOD FOR ALREADY 2 DAYS!!?
THEN WHAT NEXT??
I FOUND RM 100 ON THE FLOOR AND I BUY TONS OF CHIPS !!???
haha always think of that :P
wore PJs to market and for the rest of the day.
haha i know.
gross me xD
never bathe for the whole day :O
yay 2morow STARBUCKS.
maybe i should order 2....
lets wait for 2morow then :D

xoxo
Sabrina ă‚”ăƒ–ăƒȘナ

No comments:

Post a Comment